Forgot your Leadr password? No worries! Follow the steps below to receive a password reset link. Note, if you used Microsoft or Google SSO, the reset link would not work.
If you're signed out of Leadr
1. Visit the sign-in page at app.leadr.com
2. Click Forgot Password? below the sign in form.
3. Next, enter the email address you used when signing up with Leadr and click Send Reset Link.
4. Go to your inbox, and in the email that was sent to you from Leadr, click the link to reset your password.
When you're signed into Leadr
1. From your desktop, click Settings found at the bottom left corner.
2. Scroll to Logging In
3. Select the Reset Password button and an email will be sent to the email address you signed up with.
4. Go to your inbox, and in the email that was sent to you, click the link to reset your password.