Need to hide personality tests? Add a custom personality type model? Or what about adding a favorite field specific to your organization? Below are the steps to update, remove or add fields for your employee's profiles.
Log into Leadr, locate and select Admin found in the lower-left corner of the main page.
2. Next, select Settings found in the lower-left corner of the Admin Dashboard.
3. Now you are on the Custom Fields page for all employee's profiles. From here you can disable or add Personality Types, add or update Favorite Fields or add a Custom Personality Type.
4. Default settings for Personality Type Models include four types (Enneagram, Myers Briggs, DiSC, and StrengthFinder). To remove a field, uncheck the box, to add a field, check the box. Remember to press save before exiting!
5. Do you want to add a fun custom Favorite Field for your employees? Add the favorite and check the box to enable. Some Leadr favorites include favorite songs, dance moves, mentors, or organization-specific values. Get creative and learn more about the people you interact with daily!
6. Lastly, does your Organization use a Personality Type Model other than the four built-in? No worries! You can add up to two more within the Custom Personality Type Model.
7. Remember, these changes are Organization-wide and must be Saved before moving on to somewhere else.
Now you are up-to-date on the Admin settings. If you have feedback, please reach out to us!